close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

one license

Thread began 8/31/2011 3:24 am by PeterL | Last modified 9/01/2011 11:58 am by Jason Byrnes | 2646 views | 7 replies |

PeterL

one license

i know that webassist has change its policy regarding the PowerGallery license. But i really do not understand this; we try to make websites for affordable prices but each time we use PowerGallery we have to charche extra money ; imagine what happens when Adobe had the same policy with Dreamweaver!?. Thereby, with some effort you can learn Jquery, a script one can purchase for free. When one uses Joomla or Drupal there are also free modules fore foto presentations. So again, i do'nt understand this policy

PeterL

Sign in to reply to this post

this_is_me

interesting also

If you search the web you find very similar software like gallery/
So I wonder if webassist developed this from scratch or did only some tuning like kfm and fckeditor in WA HTML Editor.
If Powergallery is based on open source it should be mentioned who the original author is

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

for all of our PHP solution packs, we offer a Volume Licensing pricing:
volume-licensing.php

Power Gallery Uses the JQuery and Mootools Libraries, other than that it is developed from the ground up.

daniel276949Beta Tester

we still have a problem

the upgrade from pg 1 to pg2 is a real disaster.... everthing so far is so messed up and the fixes are not helping that Ray is doing...

go to home.php and nothing works anymore.... all the galleries go to the donalds album .... if you go to the old home.php you can see the albums , however the change made to to the database made all the images unavailable but you can see the galleries try to come up... i am totally frustrated with the upgrade at this point... i now wish we had done a beta test of the upgrade with we did the other...

thanks.... daniel

PeterL

hi Daniel and this_is_me,

I did not intend to criticize WA products; they are oké for me and WA supported me well.
succes Daniel and i am sure they will help you out.

PeterL

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Daniel, I have sent this to information to Ray, please stop highjacking other peoples threads, Ray will be looking into this today.

PeterL

Originally Said By: Jason Byrnes
  for all of our PHP solution packs, we offer a Volume Licensing pricing:
volume-licensing.php

Power Gallery Uses the JQuery and Mootools Libraries, other than that it is developed from the ground up.  

this is an example for PowerCMS; is it possible to specify all license prices for all solutions on your website?

Thanks,
PeterL

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

to get pricing for a specific solution pack, please contact the sales department.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...