close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Orders Not Shown

Thread began 8/12/2011 2:52 pm by scott425972 | Last modified 10/12/2011 4:15 am by info395053 | 3890 views | 9 replies |

scott425972

Orders Not Shown

When an order is entered, the only notification I'm getting is from my payment solution. No orders are being displayed in the administrators "Orders" tab. Need help :)

Sign in to reply to this post

debbie295402

Orders not shown - same issue

I'm having the same issue with my client. He's receiving PayPal notification but the orders section on the store is empty. So far 2 separate customers showing PayPal payments no orders shown in Store. Customers are showing.

This is a major issue for my client. Please respond soonest. Thanks!

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I have created a support ticket so we can look into this issue further.

To view and edit your support ticket, please log into your support history:
supporthistory.php

If anyone else is experiencing this same issue, please append to this thread.

designs428359

orders also not showing up

I have orders that are going through my payment gateway (PayPal - std): however there are no orders showing up in the store manager.

My customers are able to register and they show up as users. I have the email verification turned off.

If I turn off the payment gateway and process the order an order will show up and notifications are sent, but when the payment gateway is turned on no orders show up. Is it possible that there is a problem with the hand-off between PayPal and my store at index.php.

Also seeing that there are orders that are not registered can I reenter them from the admin side. I have MySQL installed can I edit the tables and enter this data manually or is there an easier way?

I am using firefox to enter my orders in testing;however, I believe that most of my customers are using Internet Explorer.

The orders have never worked correctly.

Please help asap

debbie295402

Need to set up PayPal api on PayPal

The problem I had was fixed when my client added the PayPal api information to his PayPal account. The api was working from the shop to Paypal, but not from PayPal to the shop to show the orders paid. Hope this part helps

biz295654WebAssist

Orders are going thru paypal fine but not getting to the database to be recorded. If the api from paypal is the answer, can you share what to do?

Thanks

debbie295402

According to Tech:

Thanks. I believe the issue is that you don't have IPN enabled in your PayPal settings.

You notice that under the Payment Gateway setting for PayPal standard there is a URL which is a URL to the IPN page. Have you already enabled IPN using the Provided URL?

My client was able to take that URL and add it to his PayPal acct.

biz295654WebAssist

Thanks so much... I had totally overlooked that tidbit...! I'll give it a try.

biz295654WebAssist

Thanks again. That fixed it. I had entered this when I first set it up, but then halfway thru development client wanted to name the store something so that path was broken.

Thanks much!

info395053

I was having the same issue. The order was going through fine but not showing up on the orders list. This was because I hadn't entered the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) code from the WA admin into the live PayPal account.

Paypal is a little confusing so to navigate to the IPN page go to:

Profile > My Selling Tools > Getting paid and managing my risk > Instant payment notifications

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...