Thanks for your reply.
The issue is that on Monday I set up a site, running it off my mac machine, and put in the information for the Dynamic Connection. I do some work on the site, everything is great.
On Tuesday, I do some more work, still using the mac as the server, making recordsets and such - everything is still great.
On Wednesday, I even make a second connection, and upload it all to the testing webserver, this is online, everything works just fine. I do more work, and everything is great on the mac as and on the online server.
On Thursday, I go in to do some more work, and suddenly the Dynamic Connection tells me that the password root@localhost is wrong. I KNOW it is not wrong, I'm looking at the site running on my mac - url would be thesite/ - all of the records are working just fine when viewed in the browser - but within Dreamweaver it says the password is wrong.
I'm running everything off the same "server" on my Mac when I test "locally." The other websites that use the EXACT same MySQL Database and dynamic connections are still working for them.
My username is root my password is root. It has always been this way, and it is just this ONE site that started having problems with it yesterday.
I'm attaching screenshots from two different sites, both set up the exact same way.