close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Getting close but still have an error message

Thread began 7/21/2011 11:34 pm by genelee2330761 | Last modified 7/22/2011 11:06 am by genelee2330761 | 2577 views | 9 replies |

genelee2330761

Getting close but still have an error message

I finally got all the Security assist generated pages going the way they should but when I try to protect a page with a login I get the following error mesage after logging in and trying to view the protected page:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wa_authenticateuser() (previously declared in /homepages/46/d366494719/htdocs/webcom/webassist/security_assist/helper_php.php:28) in /homepages/46/d366494719/htdocs/webcom/WA_SecurityAssist/Helper_PHP.php on line 48

Sign in to reply to this post

Mike Perry

Originally Said By: genelee2330761
  I finally got all the Security assist generated pages going the way they should but when I try to protect a page with a login I get the following error mesage after logging in and trying to view the protected page:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wa_authenticateuser() (previously declared in /homepages/46/d366494719/htdocs/webcom/webassist/security_assist/helper_php.php:28) in /homepages/46/d366494719/htdocs/webcom/WA_SecurityAssist/Helper_PHP.php on line 48  

Just guessing -- do you have duplicate SA behaviors on the page? Do you have an SA Authenticate server behavior on the protected page (not the Login page)?

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It appears you have the old and new version of the security assist include file on the page.

Delete the reference to: /WA_SecurityAssist/Helper_PHP.php

The new file: /webassist/security_assist/helper_php.php

Has replaced the old one so that the old one is no longer necessary and will cause this error if both appear on the page.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

genelee2330761

On the page I am trying to view (the protected page) I find a reference to the new file (/webassist/security_assist/helper_php.php) but not to the old one.

Is there somewhere else I should be looking for this call to the older file?

genelee2330761

One thing that I just thought of is that this started after I added CSM to the page using Power CMS Builder. Could this have put in a reference to the older file?

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It has to be either on the page or on one of the pages included on the page. Can you send me a copy of the page and I'll take a look.

genelee2330761

Here is a copy of the protected page.

I have been looking at other pages that I thought might be being accessed and found a reference to the old security file in one of the files in the admin_cms folder. Could this be where the problem is coming from since I set up the CMS after the security was in place?

Attached Files
downloads.zip

genelee2330761

Actually, as I keep looking the reference to the old file seems to be all over in the files generated by Power CMS Builder

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It is the one referenced in WA_CMS/WA_CMS.php that is causing the issue. You can probably just update the path there to point to the new location. The other ones shouldn't cause any issues since they are on other pages.

genelee2330761

That got it.

Thanks Ray

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...