DFP 2.1 whole new suite of errors
I updated DFP 2 to DFP 2.1 this morning and now I have problems and more problems.
1) Added file field to insert form and added upload behavior. All of my information was populated correctly.
2) Modified insert behavior to populate image and thumbnail fields
3) Tested the page and the only thing that happened was the default file name was populated, in this case ../images/spacer.gif
So I decided to go through the page again to make sure everything was right. First I compared it to a page I built a month ago s ago using DFP 2 with the new helper file provided as a temporary patch for the DFP 2 extension. Upon this examination everything looked correct. I tested the old page to make sure it was still uploading and populating correctly and it was.
Then I clicked the server insert behavior on the new page and get the following error,
In file "WAAB_Insert_SB";
initializeUI is not defined'"
Tried to inspect the behavior on the good working file and get the same error.
Closed and restarted Dreamweaver and get the same error on every page with an insert behavior.
So, it appears that DFP 2.1 has broken Data Assist (which I did not update) or Dreamweaver.
Now I'm dead in the water and can't do the work my clients were depending on me to do.