update 3.0.0 - 3.0.1
is there any steps necessary for updating 3.0.0 to 3.0.1?
I just created a site with version 3.0.0 and did some adjustments on the kfm/configuration.php to correct the paths. Now I updated to version 3.0.1 and don't see changes apart from this file. Do I need to upload some more files to the live server?
According to DA's description, corrections were:
* Updated for compatibility with CSS Form Builder, PowerCMS, and PowerStore.
* Added the ability to add styles from a selected style sheet.
* Corrected an issue that caused image paths for images inserted using an editor to be incorrect when the image location was outside of the editor's directory.
* Corrected an issue that caused an error to occur in Dreamweaver when updating a V2 advanced manager enabled editor.
* Corrected an issue that caused a File Manager to not create a sub-directory if one was specified during insert and the directory did not already exist.
* Corrected an issue that prevented Dreamweaver's Insert Record server behavior from recognizing a second HTML Editor instance on a page.
* Corrected an issue that caused eCart's Set Session Value server behavior to throw an error when being added to a page containing a stand-alone File Manager.