close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Error after upgrading Site Sculpter with Power CMS 2.10

Thread began 2/18/2011 2:21 pm by Larry | Last modified 3/02/2011 8:50 am by Jason Byrnes | 3859 views | 13 replies |

Larry

Error after upgrading Site Sculpter with Power CMS 2.10

After upgrading Site Sculptors CMS to Power CMS 2.10, and following the the instructions here http://www.webassist.com/support/site-sculptor/how-tos/upgrading-ss-powercms.php, I now get the below errors and can go no further.

Warning: require_once(../webassist/framework/library.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\Test\admin_cms\index.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../webassist/framework/library.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\Test\admin_cms\index.php on line 2

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Larry

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

In the Power Cms Files, there isa a folder called "webassist" this folder needs to be copied to the site sculptor site root.

StephenMartin

Originally Said By: Jason Byrnes
  In the Power Cms Files, there isa a folder called "webassist" this folder needs to be copied to the site sculptor site root.  

I followed the instructions. Even uploaded the webassit file and got this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rel2abs() (previously declared in /home/content/s/t/e/stephenmartin/html/willempat/webassist/framework/library.php:19) in /home/content/s/t/e/stephenmartin/html/willempat/WA_CMS/library.php on line 21

Do you know what's going on here?

Thanks

Larry

I received the same error message after trying Jasons recommendation. I just decided to move on to working on something different for awhile.

But I would also be interested in the solution.

Larry

StephenMartin

Originally Said By: Larry
  I received the same error message after trying Jasons recommendation. I just decided to move on to working on something different for awhile.

But I would also be interested in the solution.

Larry  

I was wondering if his solution worked for you. I've moved on as well. But I do hope someone will chime in with an answer. That would be great.

Larry

Hi StephenMartin,

After trying Jason's suggestion about moving the "webassist" folder, I also then received the same fatal error as you

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare rel2abs() (previously declared in /home/content/s/t/e/stephenmartin/html/willempat/webassist/framework/library.php:19) in /home/content/s/t/e/stephenmartin/html/willempat/WA_CMS/library.php on line 21

I then just moved on, but I am also looking for a solution.

Larry

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

here is an updated copy of the library.php file that will correct the problem.

copy it to the webassist/framework/library.php and WA_CMS/library.php locations.

Attached Files
library.php.zip

StephenMartin

Originally Said By: Jason Byrnes
  here is an updated copy of the library.php file that will correct the problem.

copy it to the webassist/framework/library.php and WA_CMS/library.php locations.  

Worked like a charm, Jason! Thanks so much for the promt reply and the help. Much appreciated!

Larry

Thank you Jason,

This did seem to fix the problem. I would however like to point out that I did not have the "webassist/framework/library.php" location, but I did change the library.php in the "WA_CMS/library.php" location.

So, for now the site is not showing any errors and it seems to be working correctly.

Thank you

Larry

StephenMartin

Originally Said By: Larry
  Thank you Jason,

I would however like to point out that I did not have the "webassist/framework/library.php" location, but I did change the library.php in the "WA_CMS/library.php" location.

Larry  

Same here.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...