close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Once logged into PowerCMS admin can't see content

Thread began 1/11/2011 2:53 pm by caryn191788 | Last modified 1/18/2011 7:03 am by neilo | 2408 views | 9 replies |

caryn191788

Once logged into PowerCMS admin can't see content

Good Afternoon,
Once logged into PowerCMS admin can't see content - I am unable to insert new content, view/edit or anything all the pages go to error pages.

contents_insert.php (error page)
admin/ (screen shot attached)

I can login to the admin panel but once I log in there are 3 small links at the bottom of the left square to Home View/Edit Content or Insert...
I can't go beyond this step. Currently I am trying to install 3 of these - I never had the problem when it was just CMS.

Thank you,
Caryn

Sign in to reply to this post

Dani Chankhour

It seems that there is an error on the page. On the top of any of the admin pages, add this block of code:

<?php
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);
?>

This should give us more information.

caryn191788

added the php script

index.php

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/Target01/332078/413816/www.texasmedicalwaste.com/web/content/powerCMS/admin/index.php:6) in /mnt/Target01/332078/413816/www.texasmedicalwaste.com/web/content/powerCMS/WA_SecurityAssist/Helper_PHP.php on line 5

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /mnt/Target01/332078/413816/www.texasmedicalwaste.com/web/content/powerCMS/admin/index.php:6) in /mnt/Target01/332078/413816/www.texasmedicalwaste.com/web/content/powerCMS/WA_SecurityAssist/Helper_PHP.php on line 5

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/Target01/332078/413816/www.texasmedicalwaste.com/web/content/powerCMS/admin/index.php:6) in /mnt/Target01/332078/413816/www.texasmedicalwaste.com/web/content/powerCMS/WA_SecurityAssist/Helper_PHP.php on line 67

I have 3 websites I am trying to install of these at one time. Please let me know so I can complete.

Caryn

Dani Chankhour

Try changing line 5 of Helper_PHP.php to:

@session_start();

caryn191788

changed to @session_start

Dani,

I changed the specified link. index.php

Here's the deal it is Friday afternoon and I have been trying to set up something that is supposed to be simple for 7 days. Can you call me so I can get on with it. I have to remember to log in to the forums because I don't get an email and the day is almost over.

thank you,
Caryn - 830-899-2901

Warning: require_once(../WA_SecurityAssist/@session_start(); ) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/Target01/332078/413816/www.texasmedicalwaste.com/web/content/powerCMS/admin/index.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../WA_SecurityAssist/@session_start(); ' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/Target01/332078/413816/www.texasmedicalwaste.com/web/content/powerCMS/admin/index.php on line 6

neilo

Hi Caryn,

You may already have been contacted about this (I'm not a WebAssist Person), but as it's the weekend and staff will be few, it might be worth zipping your Admin/index.php, helper.php and posting them here.

There are a few experts who check in here most weekends who may be able to shed some light on things.

caryn191788

Zip file uploaded as suggested

Any help anyone could shed on the problem would be appreciated.

Attached Files
admin.zip

neilo

Hiya Caryn,

Please could you open the index.php file inside the admin folder of your cms (the index.php file you zipped), and replace the first 9 lines:

<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);
?>

<?php require_once( "../WA_SecurityAssist/@session_start();" ); ?>
<?php require_once( "../WA_Globals/WA_Globals.php" ); ?>
<?php require_once( "../WA_CMS/WA_CMS.php" ); ?>
<?php require_once('../Connections/localhost.php'); ?>

with the following 8 lines:

<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);
?>
<?php require_once( "../WA_SecurityAssist/Helper_PHP.php" ); ?>
<?php require_once( "../WA_Globals/WA_Globals.php" ); ?>
<?php require_once( "../WA_CMS/WA_CMS.php" ); ?>
<?php require_once('../Connections/localhost.php'); ?>

Make sure that you don't leave a space between the last ?> of the block you paste in and the following block beginning <?php i.e:

?>
<?php

(which, if you highlight it you will see no spaces). Now that should either work, or at least you should see more helpful error messages, which you could post back here.

Cheers

caryn191788

php code change

Neilo,

Thank you so very much. The code change seemed to do the trick. You have made my clients very happy.

Caryn

neilo

Cheers Caryn,

Sorry you had a bad time with this one, - glad you got it sorted out.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...