close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

do these forms WORK?

Thread began 12/20/2010 9:53 am by jdoyle348587 | Last modified 12/27/2010 7:51 am by Ray Borduin | 2639 views | 9 replies |

jdoyle348587

do these forms WORK?

after spending most of te wekend playing with your forms... i am now getting JS errors from within dreamweaver... and none of the forms are working... i had two of them working yesterday and with no errors...

?

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

If you send a sample of the error or a description of exactly what is happenning... maybe a sample url or even a zipped copy of the pages involved, we might be able to help.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

jdoyle348587

ok

will try to get you something soon.. i have another contact page to do first.. then will send you all four pages where i use formtoemail approach.

jdoyle348587

attached are the files

i have attached a folder with two php files done in dreamweaver CS5 as they currently exist in my testing server. Like to add in the webassit templates and email folder but your size limits prohibit uploading that much.

I have four php forms in total but getting errors on these two only. However, the email functionality on ALL 4 forms is not working... yesterday i had some of them working... today nothing is received in my email box. Also, I notice that the "email body" setting in the wizard seems to get changed on me.
Thanks.

Attached Files
submit.zip

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I have opened a support incident so that we can contact you directly to debug this issue further. Please update your support history on our main web site to include a phone number and good time to contact you.

jdoyle348587

ok

thanks for the timely help.. before i amend the support ticket.. i just wanted to inquire whether this will cost me money?.. new here and not sure of all the details... etc.. cheers

Ray BorduinWebAssist

There is no charge for support incidents we open from the forums.

jdoyle348587

hi

lets caht this week after christmas.... i am going to call by ISPs first to firm aome issues.,.. the forms seem to work at home but not at work right now... cheers...

jdoyle348587

disappointed!

TOTALLY dissatisified with your forms software. It has been a huge waste of my time!

Ray BorduinWebAssist

Let's look into it together and determine the precise issue. I'll call you today with the information from the support ticket.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...