close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Transaction not completed Message

Thread began 11/10/2010 11:11 am by elewis93815 | Last modified 11/19/2010 8:13 am by Jason Byrnes | 6875 views | 40 replies |

elewis93815

Transaction not completed Message

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting a "Transaction not completed" message when I get to the check out screen. I would also appreciate some direction on:

1. Checkout validation page, what all should be server / client validated? credit cards numbers etc.

I've attached the files to this post.

Thanks!

Erick

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

add the following code to the checkout failure page:

php:
<?php

if(!session_id()) session_start();
echo 
"<p>Express Authorize: <br />"
     echo 
"Full Request: ".(isset($_SESSION["ECO_Auth_Request"])?htmlentities($_SESSION["ECO_Auth_Request"]):"n/a")."<br />"
     echo 
"Full Response: ".(isset($_SESSION["ECO_Auth_Result"])?htmlentities($_SESSION["ECO_Auth_Result"]):"n/a")."<br /></p>"
     echo 
"<p>Express Process: <br />"
     echo 
"Full Request: ".(isset($_SESSION["ECO_Process_Request"])?htmlentities($_SESSION["ECO_Process_Request"]):"n/a")."<br />"
     echo 
"Full Response: ".(isset($_SESSION["ECO_Process_Result"])?htmlentities($_SESSION["ECO_Process_Result"]):"n/a")."<br /></p>"
?>

This will write the full request and full response to the screen to help us troubleshoot.

NOTE: The full request and full response will contain sensitive information that should be removed before posting here.

2) the main difference between client and server validation, is that client validation can be disabled if the customer turns JavaScript off.

I always recommend using server validation.

elewis93815

Thank you Jason,

I pasted the above code at the end of the php portion of the code. This is what it comes back with, Hope this helps:

Express Authorize:
Full Request: n/a
Full Response: n/a

Express Process:
Full Request: n/a
Full Response: n/a

Transaction Not Completed
We're sorry
Your transaction could not be completed.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

I apologize, i gave you the wrong code chunk for authorize.net, the code to add is:

php:
<?php

if(!session_id()) session_start(); 
echo 
"<p>Auth Net: <br />"
     echo 
"Full Request: ".(isset($_SESSION['WAAuthNet_postedValues'])?htmlentities($_SESSION['WAAuthNet_postedValues']):"n/a")."<br />"
     echo 
"Full Response: ".(isset($_SESSION['WAAuthNet'])?htmlentities($_SESSION['WAAuthNet']):"n/a")."<br /></p>"
?>

elewis93815

Hello Jason,

This is the results that we get when we attempt to check out:

Auth Net:
Full Request: _version=3.1&x_invoice_num=t2jrtfqk68011hb2u4dct3fq65&x_test_request=TRUE&x_method=CC&x_type=AUTH_CAPTURE&x_relay_response=FALSE&x_delim_data=TRUE&x_delim_char=::&x_customer_ip=76.17.154.83&x_amount=56.70&x_description=6 Paris Hilton (7), 6 Strawberries and Cream (5), 6 Mint Chocolate Chip (8), 12 Baby Mocha (13)&x_line_item=7<|>Paris Hilton<|>Vanilla cupcake with vanilla simple buttercream covered in hot pink sprinkles<|>6<|>1.95<|>YES&x_line_item=5<|>Strawberries and Cream<|>Vanilla cupcake stuffed with fresh strawberries topped with vanilla frosting and fresh strawberries<|>6<|>2.5<|>YES&x_line_item=8<|>Mint Chocolate Chip<|>Tiny chocolate chips floating in yummy peppermint frosting on top of a dark chocolate cupcake makes your mouth water and freshens your breath<|>6<|>2.5<|>YES&x_line_item=13<|>Baby Mocha<|>Coffee meets chocolate Frosting made with real ground espresso on top of a dark chocolate cupcake. Drizzled with chocolate just for good measure.<|>12<|>1.25<|>YES&x_card_num=&x_exp_date=&x_card_code=&x_email_customer=TRUE&x_tax_exempt=FALSE&x_first_name=&x_last_name=&x_address=&x_city=&x_state=&x_zip=&x_phone=&x_fax=&x_email=&x_country=&x_ship_to_first_name=&x_ship_to_last_name=&x_ship_to_address=&x_ship_to_city=&x_ship_to_state=&x_ship_to_zip=&x_ship_to_country=&x_ship_to_phone=&x_ship_to_fax=&x_currency_code=USD&x_recurring_billing=NO
Full Response: 3::1::103::(TESTMODE) This transaction cannot be accepted.::000000::P::0::::::56.70::CC::auth_capture::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::34E4F0425C3BD36C86DBD77A33578862::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Transaction Not Completed
We're sorry

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

That error message means that authorize.net is not excepting the transaction key or the login. From the code you sent, i cannot see an problem with those values, they appear to be correct. you should double check them, if you dont see a problem, contact authorize.net to see why they are not being excepted.

elewis93815

This post has been deleted.

elewis93815

New Errors look like something with Universal Email

Hi Jason,

We fixed a bunch of incorrect API and login info, however this is the new error that we're getting: Warning: Missing argument 6 for WAUE_Definition(), called in /home/content/97/6933397/html/WA_Universal_Email/WAUE_confirm_1.php on line 15 and defined in /home/content/97/6933397/html/WA_Universal_Email/mail_PHP.php on line 69

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/97/6933397/html/WA_Universal_Email/mail_PHP.php:69) in /home/content/97/6933397/html/confirm.php on line 325

Thanks

Erick

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

On the confirm page, double click the universal email server behavior and make sure that a Character set is selected, then click ok.

elewis93815

Thanks!!! that looks like that fixed the problem, I got to the order success check out page. I used the UTF-8 character set.

Thanks again!

Jackie

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...