close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Thanks for the new formbuilder

Thread began 10/28/2010 10:26 am by Remco209061 | Last modified 10/28/2010 12:48 pm by Jason Byrnes | 1264 views | 3 replies |

Remco209061

Thanks for the new formbuilder

Hello I have big problems with the new form builder I wish i never installed it! I uninstalled all the other extentions and the MacFile Cache reinstalled the extentions formbuilder 2 first but the errors stayed. It take's about one hour to remove 10 extentions!

Is the new formbuilder the substitute for the other extentions?

"CSS Form Builder 2 contains all of the functionality of Validation Toolkit, Universal Email, Digital File Pro and HTMLEditor." your text!

Or what is the right sequence for installing the extentions?

Sign in to reply to this post

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Yes form builder 2 includes the functionality of Validation Toolkit, Universal Email, Digital File Pro and HTMLEditor. It replaces those extensions.

They should not be installed, only install form builder 2.

Remco209061

Yep

Ok I did not read the installation manual but any warning wouldbe welkom.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

There is a warning just below the download link in the download center:

Please note: CSS Form Builder 2 includes all the functionality of the older Validation Toolkit and Digital File Pro, as well as the current versions of Universal Email and HTML Editor. If you own any of these tools and it is currently installed, you will need to uninstall these extensions from the Adobe Extension Manager prior to installing CSS Form Builder 2.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...