Web Developer Suite question
I’m considering taking advantage of Summer Sale to purchase Web Developer Suite, but I would like to know just how extensive Web Developer Suite can really go and help development in terms of the level of web sites it can develop. For example, can I develop something like these using Web Developer Suite:
* A content management system works similar to Joomla CMS or WordPress but no plug-in architecture
* A bulletin board system similar to phpBB
* A travel reservation site with a complete backend, multiple admin user accounts with multiple access levels for each account type
* Web-based CRM/Project management solutions similar to 37Signals.com (online collaborative calendar & contact)
* An online school system where you can manage students, forums, etc.
Basically I want to create a simpler/customized variant of those open source packages to meet clients' specific requests. I've tried patching and hacking those packages to avoid reinventing the wheels but it's troublesome in a long run and figured it would be worth building a custom solution in some cases. Can Web Developer Suite help with that?
I've also seen a post somewhere in the forum in the past mentioning DataAssist doesn't support Unicode and therefore unable to use Japanese, Chinese, etc. Is that true? Any workaround for that?
Thanks in advance for your help.