close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Powerstore 4 Wish List

Thread began 10/11/2010 5:29 pm by donegan | Last modified 3/08/2011 5:05 am by Art | 4868 views | 19 replies |

donegan

Powerstore 4 Wish List

In addition to what has already been submitted I would like to see the following:

1. Birth Month and Date added to both the registration forms or the ability to add or delete the fields the admin section. Year is not necessary. Clients would like to send out
coupons to customers using this information.

2. Newsletter Format (HTML/Plain) added to both the registration forms or the ability to add or delete them in the admin section.

Yes, I know this can be added but have you tried editing this solution.
It is a royal pain. Also keep in mind a number of people that purchase this solution
do not own Dreamweaver or have the ability to edit the pages.

3. Navigation Bar at the bottom of the Admin "Products Results" and the "Add/Edit Main-level Categories" Pages. Makes moving to the next page easier.

4. Add Security Code and Question to the Simple Registration Form along with the
"Verified Emails Only" feature from the long form.

5. Add the ability to add a hyperlink to the Logo. We had this ability but now it is gone in this PS 4.00 Version.

Sign in to reply to this post

elevy388997Beta Tester

Hope you don't mind me adding my wish-list to this:

1. Create a global set of product options to create separate from all products. Then when creating a product, have the option there in a list of "Global Options" to just enable or disable.

For example, a store with a bunch of shirts could benefit by creating a global option of Sizes: Small, Medium, Large. You just enable it and it applies the size options. But it becomes editable in the product and doesn't change the other products using the attribute.

So kind of like after it gets applied, it is for that product only so it can be changed if you wanted to make certain sizes different prices...because this would be different for different types of garments.
I also could have just used this feature for applying a standard set of "Personalization Options" I need to apply to many products. I need to go back now and create an option called "Personalization" where the customer can type in a few words to have embroidered onto the product.

2. Batch editing in case you need to add something to multiple products.

For example I needed to add "Add your own personalization!" to about 50 products...took awhile.

3. Duplicate a product's details to create a new product. This can be for when creating similar products. Duplicated all properties except name, cart name, images...this way if it is accidentally uploaded, it will still be different.

4. coming soon

mick106153

May I jump in as well?

elevy388997 I like your ideas generally but if global is a step too far for the wonderful engineers at WebAssist I would be happy with the ability to create all my options ahead of time and be able to select from the lists. Separate lists please i.e. color, size, design etc. Global wouldn't work for me because every product size, color etc. is a different sku.

Also the category list needs improvement. In my case I have categories with sub and sub-sub etc.
The way they display now they are scattered throughout the list rather than appearing in the cascade they are a part of. Should be Cat1, Cat1sub, Cat1subsub, Cat2, Cat2sub etc.
Currently they are scattered.
And the display window is too narrow. I have 2 categories "Safety products for people" and "Safety products for horses" and because the window is too narrow they are both hidden after "products" so I have to guess which to apply.

Lastly, I would very much like to see a gift card/wish list.
More to come I'm sure.

Mick

donegan

PowerStore 4 Wish List

Yes, I second that request for a gift card/wish list. No shopping cart is complete without one these days.

I like the Global suggestion but how about just adding a Copy/Duplicate Button.

In some cases products have just about the same information, it would be nice to
be able to click a button to copy/duplicate a record and then update the necessary fields.

This would speed up the task of adding multiple records to the inventory.

donegan

PowerStore 4 Wish List

New Items for Wish List:

1. Software companies now have this new thing that you cannot advertise a lower price for their produce on your web site.

However, once the customer places the item in their shopping cart you can advertise the item at a lower place.

It would be nice if PS4 had this ability without having to use the coupon feature.

2. When you have to make price and text changes to multiple items it takes a lot of time.

Currently you have to click "Products" on the Menu Bar to search for the next item.

It would be nice to have a "Search" box and/or "Next" button appear in the "Enter
Information for Your Product" window once you complete updating an item so you can call
up the next item to update it.

3. It would be nice to have a feature that would add up the savings and list it in the cart
to show customers how much they are saving when an item is discounted.

donegan

PowerStore 4 Wish List #3

More PowerStore 4 Wishes:

Since some users of PowerStore 4 do not own Dreamweaver, it would be nice to have the ability to sort the items in the catogeries by alphabet, price or SKU with a click.

donegan

More PowerPoint Wishes

It would be nice to be able to apply multiple coupons to a single sale.

lazyhoofer376912Beta Tester

Wish List

1. the ability to have restricted admin privileges... allowing certain users to see only certain things.

2. A donation function

3. Exporting of user and sale info in CSV form straight from admin.

thats it for now.

donegan

PowerStore 4 Wish List

Would like the option of adding a Visitor Counter to the Powerstore 4 Home page.

toms016390756

Originally Said By: donegan
  It would be nice to be able to apply multiple coupons to a single sale.  

This would be nice

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...