close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

PowerStore 4.0 Full Trial Version?

Thread began 10/11/2010 9:14 am by Jason Kline | Last modified 10/13/2010 1:54 pm by Neil Beadle | 1661 views | 6 replies |

Jason Kline

PowerStore 4.0 Full Trial Version?

Since you guys have integrated the serial number into the installation of PowerStore 4.0, can we have a full trial version of PowerStore 4 with a 7-15 day trial serial number? I'm sure we could find most of the major BUGS faster if we had a full trial version to work with. I am disappointed of buying the Pre-Built PowerStore solution only to find out it's not ready for production use.

Sign in to reply to this post

Dani Chankhour

Yes, that is a possibility that could implemented in the future.

What were the issues you seen in PowerStore, and did you get a fix for them. if not, i should be able to provide you with a fix for any of the issues.

Jason Kline

Hi Dani,

My point was I cannot fully test PS 4.0 via the demo you provide. I am still on PS 3.0.1.

I wish I get a full trial version of PS 4.0 to test before buying.

Jason

Dani Chankhour

The demo should cover all the features in PowerStore, but i do understand that you want to try it yourself before committing to buying. Currently that is something that could not be added to PS 4, but it could be definably added in the future.

Jason Kline

Thank you Dani.

Jason Kline

I will be upgrading to PS 4.0 but I just can't say when.

Neil Beadle

15-day money back guarantee

Now that PowerStore 4 has activation like all WebAssist extensions, the same rules apply for refunds.

As with all WebAssist extensions, PowerStore 4 includes a 15-day money back guarantee. If within 15 days of your purchase, you have a problem with the solution and want a refund, you can contact our sales dept to get your money back.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...