I have been having a conversation with you about Universal email and downloading all of my extensions. You tell me that I never bought it because you have no record of it. I insist I did as I downloaded using the package that allowed me to download all extensions. I have now found the extension on a cd i had and thanks to modern technology I got the serial number from your website.
I have reinstalled the extension and as you can see in the image below it is the correct serial number. However I now get a error message which you can also see in the message below. Can you tell me what the problem is and what I have to do to rectify it.