close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Available for Hire

Thread began 9/26/2010 2:17 am by Dave Buchholz | Last modified 12/09/2010 1:32 am by Dave Buchholz | 2909 views | 6 replies |

Dave BuchholzBeta Tester

Available for Hire

I will be available for hire in October to work either as a trouble shooter on a hourly rate or to take on projects on a fixed price basis subject to negotiation.

I am an experienced PHP/MySQL programmer and can offer a working knowledge of jQuery (JavaScript/Ajax App's), you can find examples of my work in this thread #3392 and in the portfolio on my site.

You can also find testimonials from previous clients on my site and references can be provided if required.

Sign in to reply to this post

grantr281040

Hi Dave,

I have a website that sells greeting cards. It currently utilizes ecart and universal email. It is PHP/MySql. I want to find the right person to take it to the next level. I need to add some "upload logo" database functionality, some preview typed in text functionality (AJAX needed I think?) and make several other alterations. Let me know if something like that might fit your skill set and is of interest to you and perhaps we can discuss further.

Thanks.

Grant

Dave BuchholzBeta Tester

Grant,

Yes that is certainly something I can handle for you and yes I would certainly be interested in discussing it further with you.

grantr281040

Hi Dave,

I'll email you a bit of info soon.

Thanks,

Grant

Dave BuchholzBeta Tester

Grant,

you can contact me at dave AT i-cre8 DOT com or through my website contact/

grantr281040

That was quick!

I just sent you an email throught the webassist system.

Dave BuchholzBeta Tester

Grant,

got your email thanks, it is 9:30am here in the uk as I type this so I have just sat down to start my day so this is always a good time to catch me !

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...