close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Can't start the form

Thread began 9/19/2010 9:03 pm by stprix49407889 | Last modified 9/21/2010 9:50 am by Dani Chankhour | 983 views | 3 replies |

stprix49407889

Can't start the form

Hi!

I followed the instructions on Starting from scratch.

I uploaded the file in my server. And I get the statement:

Warning: require_once(WA_ValidationToolkit/WAVT_Scripts_PHP.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/spibr/public_html/chickenFifteen.php on line 1

What am I doing wrong?

Strange, in DW, there is a file name WAVT_Scripts_PHP.php when I click on it there is a statement in yellow that says "WAVT_Scripts_PHP.php cannot be found..."

I appreciate some help on that.

Serge

Sign in to reply to this post

Dani Chankhour

The error you are getting indicates that you have not upload the WA_ValidationToolkit folder or some of the files in that folder are missing. If the files are missing from with in DW, i recommend that you reapply the form so you get the files. And i recommend that you use an FTP client for uploading your files.

stprix49407889

Hi!

I followed your instructions, it worked and I got the form. But I got another error.

After making the form, after I click the fininsh button, after the Run time, an error appeared: "Error generating form: Type Error: this.themeArray has no properties."

Then when I clicked ok, it says "while executing timer in WA_SiteTools_Progress.htm, ...."

Can you tell me why I get this error and how can I fix it?

Serge

Dani Chankhour

This could be related to a Dreamweaver Cache issue, after closing DW, delete your cache file in the Configuration folder. And if you are still getting that error, try removing the form entirely and reapplying it to the page.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...