Checkbox group problems with css form builder (BUG)
Hello again, im trying to build a complex form that has many groups with tones of group checkbox so i selected the wide and also narrow when i get the panel to edit the group checkbox the first 5 are easy to add or edit but after the fifth element in the list the software starts to crash or to display a blank list some times it deletes them all or some times they are just simply there but everything is white.
Seems to be a bug cause im having the same issue on my normal pc and also on my notebook.
Normal pc windows 7 ultimate 32bits
2 disk of 500 gb.
4 gb of mem
gforce 8800 gtx
Hp pavilion DV 9000
Check the pictures to see the behavoir of the CSS formbuilder component when working with group checkbox,
it happens this way on every single checkbox group or lists:
- Adding first five items with thier values list work perfect inserts them and i can edit them without trouble
- Adding the fifth item list goes totaly white i save the list or keep working if i save the list next step
- Opening alist with more than 5 items display the list white, if i add more i can add but have to click every field to make the new one apear, if i delete more than 3 items the list completly is deleted.
- Adding over 7 items some items apear on the list randomly.
- When list has a lot of items it shows an vertical scroll bar, adding a new item will not apear have to scroll down to the end click the last item then scroll again until i find the last item is to many items it would be many scroll seems to show last of every 6 items.
- After 10 to 12 items the list apears even when editing it now each 4 to 5 items goes white or apears again.
Have tested and retested on 2 difrent computers same issue so i guess it can be a bug so hope you guys can give it a check for next update or upgrade of the css form builder.