Security Assist 1.1.9 poor refresh on field selections
The window that allows you to select a value to use in a login method will not update to the dialog window.
Other aspects work such as the wizard (at least the file generation pages).
I did a restart on my computer and got it to update one value. Had to set the extension fully then return to finally get the second value to set.
So while I eventually got this to work it looks like there is a still a problem with the refresh and full follow-through of setting an Authenticate User server behavior.
I know in the past this has been a problem with a number of other extensions so maybe flag this for review when getting ready to update for next release.
Couple screen shots just to confirm that location/step where the problem was encountered: