Email will not deliver
An extension that has always worked flawlessly is seemingly having an issue (or I am); nonetheless, I cannot get UE4 to send a submitted form to email. After almost five hours, I concede.
I have searched everything in the forum possible and implemented any possible fix that sounded remotely close.
Here's what I've tried thus far:
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled UE3 and UE4 twice
- deleted winFile.dat
- changed the submission trigger to everything in the list
- used canned templates for the email (UE4) and created my own with "edit in DW" (UE4 and UE3)
- deleted all scripting and started a new (at least four times)
- changed: $WA_MailObject = WAUE_Definition("","25","","","",""); to $WA_MailObject = WAUE_Definition("","25","","","1","");
- called my hosting provider to get specific SMTP info (although I've used WA with this host for 18 months without a problem prior to this) (host is secure server: smtp.secureserver.net - port 25; I also tried: relay-hosting.secureserver.net)
Therefore, I just don't know what else to try and this has been five hours or trying and looking for anything and everything.
I have attached the files and appreciate your help in advance.