close ad
WARNING: Do Not Install the DREAMWEAVER CC 2017 or 2018 Update »
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Problems with get content from recordset

Thread began 7/27/2010 12:10 pm by Miguel | Last modified 8/12/2010 7:32 am by pmait97856 | 752 views | 7 replies |

Miguel

Problems with get content from recordset

Hello im trying to do a part where users have thier orders saved, when they return they can pay the amount they have saved in the order so i added a add to cart get content from recordset the only problem is that it only displays one product doesnt repeat the other products, help please why is this happening?

php:
<?php
// WA eCart Get Info From RS
if ("" == "" && isset($totalRows_WADAorderdetails) && $totalRows_WADAorderdetails 0)     {

$Redirect_redirStr="";
  do     {

$SavCart_itemID floatval("".$row_WADAorderdetails['DetailProductID']  ."");

$SavCart_itemName "".$row_WADAorderdetails['DetailProductName']  ."";

$SavCart_itemDescription "".$row_WADAorderdetails['DetailProductName']  ."";

$SavCart_itemWeight floatval("0");

$SavCart_itemQuantity floatval("".$row_WADAorderdetails['DetailQuantity']  ."");

$SavCart_itemPrice floatval("".$row_WADAorderdetails['DetailPrice']  ."");

$SavCart_itemMainP "Fam";

$SavCart_itemExtra "";

$SavCart_itemuserP "";

$SavCart_itempaypal floatval("0");

$SavCart_itemporcentaje floatval("".$row_WADAorderdetails['porcent_det']  ."");

$SavCart_itemuserIDs floatval("0");

$SavCart_itemprecioUser floatval("0");

$SavCart->AddToCart(1""$SavCart_itemID$SavCart_itemName$SavCart_itemDescription$SavCart_itemWeight$SavCart_itemQuantity$SavCart_itemPrice$SavCart_itemMainP$SavCart_itemExtra$SavCart_itemuserP$SavCart_itempaypal$SavCart_itemporcentaje$SavCart_itemuserIDs$SavCart_itemprecioUser);
  } while (
$row_WADAorderdetails mysql_fetch_assoc($WADAorderdetails));
  if (
$Redirect_redirStr != "")     {

$SavCart->redirStr $Redirect_redirStr;
  }

mysql_data_seek($WADAorderdetails0);

$row_WADAorderdetails mysql_fetch_assoc($WADAorderdetails);
}
?>
Sign in to reply to this post

Miguel

Any help why the list is not been populated correctly?

Eric Mittman

I have done some testing on this and with the same code that you have on your page I'm able to get all of the items from the recordset added to the cart. How many records are in your recordset that you are testing with?

If you can please post back with a copy of this order details table, this page in question, and your cart files so that I can do some testing to help determine what the problem might be.

Miguel

Ok ill past some screenshots

Ok screen 001-1 is a dynamic list with the users payments report wich orders has he paid or are waiting to be paid also if the payment was verified im using 2 checkouts one for bank transfer due to the big amount and others for paypal on this screen i selected the order #13

Screen 002-2 on this one i used a simple query to show what he has saved under that order wich he has not paid yet showing the items from the detail table with a repeat region at the end a simple botton that goes to the cart page

Screen 003-3 is the cart page i have 2 carts configured on the system one for ordering directly the user can pay or save for later payment and another one only exclusive for paying a saved order on the cart page i have a get content from recordset to display the orders saved under order 13 but it only displays 1 item instead of 2 same happens if there are even more items it only shows 1 item.

Screen 004-4 is the ecart settings wich i have when page loads it should fill the cart also before getting to this page any existing cart is cleared on the screen 002-2 with

php:
<?php 
    $savCart
->ClearCart();
    unset(
$_SESSION['Order']);

?>

But no matter what i do it keeps showing only 1 item even if the order has more saved to it.

Screen 005-5 This is the setting i have for the query that should populate the cart its calling the details table filtered by order number ($_GET)

Hitting my head here cant seem to find what is wrong.

If you need access to the site please open a ticket or if you need the files

Eric Mittman

The add to cart from recordset should add all of the records to the cart. I would need to see your pages and data directly to get a better idea of what is occurring. I have opened a ticket for you on this issue so we can exchange details in private. To update your ticket or check it's status login and visit your support history.

supporthistory.php

pmait97856

Did you get this resolved, I am having the same problem

Hi Sades,

I get exactly the same problem. I am trying to add to the cart from a saved order template.
All the records show in the page but when I use the checkout button only the first record is added to the cart.

Regards, Paul

Eric Mittman

I looked up the ticket and here was the resolution that was listed:

from Ray

The issue involved the order details having the same productid. We fixed it by adding a clear cart and updating the setting to always add new rows even when the id is the same... changed the 1 to a 2.  

So it seems that the items were not being added because they did not have different item id's in the table. The update was to make it so that the item would be added even if the id was the same by updating the line of code in the add to cart that starts like this:

php:
$eCart1->AddToCart(1, "", $eCart1_itemID, ...........

To be like this

php:
$eCart1->AddToCart(2, "", $eCart1_itemID, ...........

A clear cart was also added just before this with this line of code:

php:
$eCart1->ClearCart();

pmait97856

Thank you

Thanks Eric,

The solution worked.
Just a note for other users. I had a checkout button which was set to Update cart before checkout. What seemed to happen was that the records were put in twice.

Once I removed that everything worked fine.

Paul

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...