close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

findServerBehavior Errors and More

Thread began 7/09/2010 3:32 pm by bill173836 | Last modified 11/17/2010 8:13 am by Jason Byrnes | 2884 views | 8 replies |

bill173836

findServerBehavior Errors and More

I just updated to 2.07 and now when I use DataAssist I get the following errors.
On creation:
While executing findServerBehaviors in Recordset.htm, a JavaScript error occured.

While executing findServerBehaviors in WADA_5DatabaseSearch.htm, a JavaScript error occurred.

While executing findServerBehaviors in WA eCart07ShowIf.htm, a JavaScript error occurred.

If I upload and test then I get this message:

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/content/w/d/h/wdhobbs/html/homeschoollife/jobs_Results.php on line 42

Fatal error: Call to undefined function setQueryBuilderSource() in /home/content/w/d/h/wdhobbs/html/homeschoollife/jobs_Results.php on line 44

All of my old DataAssist pages are working fine I just can't make any new pages.

I did an uninstall and reinstalled but am still getting the same errors.

Sign in to reply to this post

bill173836

I think I see what is happening. It appears the scripts are being placed in the wrong order. I moved:

<?php require_once('Connections/PowerCMSConnection.php'); ?>
<?php
//WA Database Search Include
require_once("WADbSearch/HelperPHP.php");
?>

To the front of the line and it appears to be working. My template already had a connection script so it was placing the code before the connection. Seems like it should know better than to do that.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

have you tried deleting the cache file from the users configuration folder:
common_installation_issues.pdf

t297098

Errors keep coming

Well seems that deleting .dat file is not enough any more.
For some reason after installing "Dynamic Connections" and without using it at all, when I save a page I get A LOT OF ERRORS. The problem is that the website was working with no errors at all. Now trying to modify any webpage inside the site gives me A LOT OF ERRORS.

Changing the order, as bill173836 says, helps but it's not solving the problem.

ERRORS I GET:
While executing findServerBehaviors in Recordset.htm, a Javascript error occured
While executing findServerBehaviors in RecordsetRegion.htm, a Javascript error occured
While executing findServerBehaviors in ShowIfRSEmpty.htm, a Javascript error occured
While executing findServerBehaviors in ShowIfRSNotEmpty.htm, a Javascript error occured
While executing findServerBehaviors in DynamicText.htm, a Javascript error occured
While executing findServerBehaviors in DynamicTextField.htm, a Javascript error occured
While executing findServerBehaviors in WADA_SingleDelete.htm, a Javascript error occured
While executing findServerBehaviors in WAATKRestricy Access.htm, a Javascript error occured

As I said before, I DO DELETE the .dat file but ERRORS KEEP ON COMING

PS. Unistalled "Dynamic Connection" but errors keep coming. I think the errors come from the CSS Form Builder.

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

Can you send a screen shot of the extension manager showing your installed extensions and the versions.

t297098

ok

OK. I attach the extensions

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

what is your version of Dreamweaver?

What is your OS?

One problem i see is that the Photo Assist extension is installed, this extension was discontinued about 2-3 years ago, I think the last Dreamweaver version it was compatible with was Dreamweaver 8, you should uninstall that extension.

t297098

Unistalled and installed extensions

Unistalled and installed extensions again, but things got worse. Now when I open existing pages I get a lot of errors. When I apply CSS form I get js errors again. I have to close dreamweaver every 5 minutes and delete the .dat file.
:(

I am importing the login form via the framework builder and
getting this message in the server behaviors "Validation Show If(login.php)(prior version)"
I am using a form that I created with CSS form. Thought that maybe this was causing the problem, but when applied a default "CSS form creator" form got the same errors.

PS. I m working on Dreamweaver CS4

Jason ByrnesWebAssist

another issue i see in your previous screen shot is that you have both Dynamic Web Charts and Dynamic Flash charts extensions installed, you should only install Dynamic Web Charts. Dynamic Flash Charts is not compatible.

I would not install every extension at one time, i would only install the ones you need to use.

At this point, i think the configuration folder has become corrupted, you should rename the configuration folder, then uninstall all of the extensions form the extension manager, and re install only the extensions that you need to use.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...