Upload fine on localhost, won't upload in production
I have spent hours trying to figure out why these files work on my localhost and won't work in production. I'm sure it is something dumb. None of my other clients have this problem even though they are at the same ISP.
. The files are not uploaded and the database is not written to in Insert or Update.
. The upload code is positioned before the Update/Insert code.
. I checked it line by line with another client who uploads 2 files on one form, no real differences.
. I downloaded the latest version of DFP and DataAssist, removed both extensions and installed the new version, and then re-did the upload fields in both files.
I have included a zip file with related files.