SiteAssist Wizard Crashes Dreamweaver On Clicking Finish
I am an almost brand new user. I have used a couple of webassist products (Sculptor, Google search) but bought the whole package two days ago.
I am trying to create a site with the Site Assist Pro Wizard. Everytime I start it crashes Dreamweaver.
I have reloaded the extensions several times and tossed the dat file several times. Don't know if this is a good thing but it seems I no longer get a dat file. I do now know where to look without looking at the documentation.
I am using Dreamweaver CS4 (Version 10.0 Build 4117) on a Mac using OS 10.5.8.
I am getting (now) an index page, about page and folders for CSSMenuWriter, siteassistpro_css, siteassistpro_css,Templates.
I tried this on my laptop at home this morning and whatever I am doing stupid I am doing there as well since I got the same results.