close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Digital File Pro

Thread began 3/10/2009 2:18 pm by karen.marley367377 | Last modified 3/11/2009 8:11 am by Ray Borduin | 3246 views | 3 replies |

karen.marley367377

Digital File Pro

Please help! - Have followed the Digi Pro Insert Tutorial to the tee. The records update but the uploaded images do not - i.e. the filepath and name in the access database.

There are two file fields on the page and have dragged the debug option for both on the following link.

properties_insert.asp

Sign in to reply to this post

Danilo Celic

I tried to upload two images (and filling in no other fields) and I get this message at the top of the page (without the dashes):
-------------------------------------------
System reported this error:

007~ASP 0104~Operation not Allowed~

The most likely cause for this error is the incorrect setup of AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed in IIS MetaBase. Please see instructions in the requirements page of freeaspupload.net.

This message appears to be from a different upload component. Are you using Digital File Pro on this page and another component, or just the other component?

karen.marley367377

Originally Said By: danilo
  I tried to upload two images (and filling in no other fields) and I get this message at the top of the page (without the dashes):
System reported this error:

007~ASP 0104~Operation not Allowed~

The most likely cause for this error is the incorrect setup of AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed in IIS MetaBase. Please see instructions in the requirements page of freeaspupload.net.

This message appears to be from a different upload component. Are you using Digital File Pro on this page and another component, or just the other component?  

I am using digi file pro for the image files and then WAInsert for the other fields...

Ray BorduinWebAssist

This error appears to be created by a component created by: freeaspupload.net (you can see this in the error message).

You can submit a support incident to look into this further, but something else is happenning that you did not anticipate as it appears you are not using only Digital File Pro as you expect. Somebody would have to look at the code on the page to figure out what exactly the problem is.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...