close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Went to UE4 and then back to UE3

Thread began 5/19/2010 1:00 pm by bbgd | Last modified 5/20/2010 5:31 pm by Eric Mittman | 1090 views | 3 replies |

bbgd

Went to UE4 and then back to UE3

I upgraded to UE4 without coming to Tech support site to see what problems I needed to look out for. I opened the "Quote" page the Universal Email had an "!" by it so I opened to made sure all was correct. Saved and the exclamation was gone. Tested the connection and had all kinds of error messages. I was in a hurry so I went back to UE3 after I uninstalled UE4.

All I get now is the error message:

At line 217 of file "C:\program Files\Adobe\Adobe Dreamweaver\Configuration\Commands\WA Universal Email.js": document.Logging has no properties

Attached Files
quote page_nieman.zip
Sign in to reply to this post

Eric Mittman

The error you are getting now after going back to UE3 is probably due to a bad cache file or a corrupt configuration folder. Here are the steps that you can take to overcome these issues:

Delete the cache file:
common_installation_issues.pdf

Rename the configuration folder:
showpost.php?p=12293&postcount=2

You should not have to downgrade back to an earlier version. You say that you updated the UE server behavior on the page and then 'tested the connection and had all kinds of error messages'. Could you elaborate on this further? What were the specific error messages and when did you get them?

bbgd

Perfect. Thank you very much. When I have time I will go to US4 and have time to work out my issues.

Eric Mittman

Ok, let us know if you have any issues with UE 4 and we will help get to the bottom of it.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...