close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

currency change

Thread began 5/14/2010 6:27 am by info376778 | Last modified 5/20/2010 10:50 am by Eric Mittman | 1114 views | 4 replies |

info376778

currency change

Hello, I own powerstore3

I have read all the entries in the forums, I have downloaded a pdf manual. Some changes took place in the powerstore script, but in the front page still the dollar is there.

also in the back end in the products page.

Please advise.

eshop

Sign in to reply to this post

MikeH

This has to be one of the most frequent monas people have about PS.

I still say as WA are marketing globally they should have at least 3 versions to download once purchased:

US Dollars
UK Pound Sterling
EURO

They know where all the references to the currency are so it would make so much sense for them to take a few minutes to make these versions.

Either that or PS should have the currency in a settings file so its changed globally in an instant.

Just an idea.

Mike

tonygmg362159

You need to make sure that once you have done the changes as general you need to make sure that you look into the main source code and then change the dollar signs to pound signs. Do you have an url and maybe i can help identify the lines of code you need to change?

info376778

about currency

I would really appreciate your help.

These people are just amazing! Thay have some OK products, but I can see that support is way behind!

If we could know php ot things like that, we would not pay them for their solutions! What else can I say, I read many complaints about this matter. I can really accept your help.

here is the link.

eshop

Eric Mittman

These dollar signs are hard coded on the index.php page. To get rid of them open up this page and go to line the following lines to replace them:

php:
<h4>$'.

php:
<h4>$2

php:
<h4>$'

php:
<h4>$2

Are there any other areas where you are seeing the dollar sign instead of the currency you are using? I looked around a little and did not see any other areas myself. I know that there are some places that are not mentioned in the pdf document, I will forward this info so it can be added and if there are any other places I will note those as well.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...