close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Thread began 5/13/2010 11:45 am by nickj | Last modified 5/14/2010 4:36 pm by Eric Mittman | 1465 views | 3 replies |

nickj

I'm building a new set of files on a new site and the "Log in options" are grayed out! Why, will I have to redo all the files once you tell me the trick?

Nick

Sign in to reply to this post

Eric Mittman

Which login options specifically are you referring to? With most of our extensions you will need to have a page open that has been saved to the site. This is a main requirement for may of the server behaviors. Please describe exactly what you are experiencing in more detail so that we can help you get past the issue.

nickj

On an existing site

On an existing site I opened the security wizard to build the log in, registration ect. pages, when I got the to box which details the login page the "Log in option" were grayed out, these are the ones which ask if I want to be remembered on this computer etc.

There was a page open in the folder where I wanted the files to be located.

Nick

Eric Mittman

I see, thanks for the explanation. These options are disabled for you because you do not have the Coolies Toolkit installed. Security Assist will make use of the Cookies Toolkit to write out the cookie code to remember your login and auto login. Without Cookies Toolkit installed you will not have access to these options. If you are a library subscriber you should have this available to you in your download area if you would like to enable this feature.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...