Insert Form WA Server Validations CSS Form Builder
I am trying to do the following:
1. Create a form that inserts a record into my database table.
2. Apply CSS Form Builder to the insert form in order to add captcha to one of the textfields to prevent spam entries. and eventually add other form validations (email address)
I have manually created the form. Then ran it through css form builder and added the captcha. Then I rebinded the form fields generated by CSS FB to the insert record sb.
1. On page load, the validation message for the captcha shows right away "Please enter a value" see screenshot
1. if you enter the captcha incorrectly, it redirects you to the existing page but without the correct record listing - it sends you to send.php and not send.php?send.php?gid=978
3. If you enter the captcha wrong it redirects you as stated above, and wipes out all entered form fields, so you have to start over.
Obviously I'm having issues with validations, I have read the various support articles but I cannot seem to find out how to fix. Thanks for any help.
Attached is my page code and screen shot.