close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Menu writer freeze

Thread began 4/22/2010 1:10 pm by mail317657 | Last modified 4/24/2010 12:26 am by mail317657 | 1067 views | 4 replies |

mail317657

Menu writer freeze

It seems that my tread mail317657 is stopped. Therefor I start this one, pardon if this is not right.

I got my Menu Writer to let me actualy design the menu, but then it freeze. se attachment please help, a have a site i need to finish.

Regards Jan Jensen

Sign in to reply to this post

Eric Mittman

There are a couple of things you should try to see if you can get it working again. The first thing would be to delete the cache file, here are some steps you can take for that:

common_installation_issues.pdf

Along with this also try docking the Menu Writer panel before you create the menu. Let us know if the issue persists.

mail317657

Menu writer freeze

I am sorry that i have startet this, but nothing happend on yhe other tread where Jimmy Wu have supported me, I am not aware of time delays or zones. But he is on the case now.
He have suggested this that dont work.
showpost.php?p=12293&postcount=2

I am on a windows 7 platform with a CS3 Dreamweaver I tried the Vista sugestion. It dont work.

But there is no ned for to strings.

Sorry.

As I wrote i have a Site to finish, but i guess i may do it manaul.

Regards JJ

Eric Mittman

If you are working on this with Jimmy already I will leave it alone. Let me know if you have any other questions or need us to look into something else.

mail317657

Two strings

Shame, you respond quicker. But thats ok. And why I mentioned it.

Regards JJ

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...