close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

coupon error

Thread began 4/19/2010 10:28 am by muddysmurf | Last modified 4/26/2010 3:07 pm by Jimmy Wu | 1501 views | 7 replies |

muddysmurf

coupon error

I'm trying to add a discount to a specific product, but when I click on insert, it goes to an error page and says:

/store/Admin/products_Search.php?InProcess=AddToCoupon

like that section isn't there. What could be the cause of this?

Sign in to reply to this post

Jimmy Wu

Its possible that the page is actually not there. Make sure that you have uploaded the products_search.php file to the Admin directory within your store.

What does the error page say? Is it a 404 page not found error or some other error?

muddysmurf

I thought the same thing when it happened, but that page is there. I've sent it up twice just in case.

I believe that is a 404 page error.

Jimmy Wu

If you go to the Products menu and click on the Find Product, does it link you to the Products_Search.php file correctly or does that also go to the wrong place?

muddysmurf

Everything searches fine. I just tried it in the actual store that the customer would see, and in the admin section.

Jimmy Wu

I have opened a backend ticket so we can take a look into this issue in more detail. To check this ticket, log in to your account at www.webassist.com and check your support history.

email377288

Hi, I was also having this problem.

On the coupons_Update.php page I got error 404 when I clicked on the edit products button. The page is looking for the URL products_Search.php?InProcess=AddToCoupon&CouponID=9

To fix this error edit coupons_Update.php and search for products_Search and replace with Products_Search. (capital P for products). Save the file, upload to server and you should be sweet.

EDIT: Apply same fix to coupons_Detail.php as it is incorrect there as well.

Cheers

Jimmy Wu

That is the fix that I found as well, just wanted to wait for the user to confirm that it worked for them to post it up on the forum.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...