Hi guys. I singed up this week and have been having trouble with this right from the start.
Using the DataAssist - Getting Started Guide without any deviation from the text.
At step 9 of 9 click finish and get this message
Steps taken so far.
1. Initially i created a test site using SiteAssist (installed after DataAssist) so thought that maybe causing an issue as it over wrote files on install. So uninstalled all extensions except SiteAssist.
2. Scrapped that site and tried using Blue Sky Music.
3. Reinstalled DataAssist and deleted Blue Sky Music folder and started with a fresh one.
4. Deleted Blue Sky Music folder and started with a fresh one and redid the site definition.
5. Someone mentioned in a post if they didn't create the search page it worked. Got a bit further but still fell over when creating one of the other pages.
5. Found another post saying to try deleting WinFileCache file.
6. Finally, renamed the DW Configuration folder. Uninstalled DataAssist from Extension Manager to clear the cache. Deleted Blue Sky Music folder. Re-setup everything using fresh downloads.
Same thing again. Error come up when creating items_Search.php, i click OK and it errors again (same error) immediately. Click OK and i go back to the 9 of 9 page in the wizard.
Not sure if WA_AppBuilder.htm is supposed to be on my system but i can't find it.
Been at this for a couple of days now so any help will be gratefully received.