close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

Data Assist Custom Transaction

Thread began 5/15/2009 2:44 am by Ian | Last modified 3/09/2010 10:07 am by Pardall1955 | 2311 views | 2 replies |

Ian

Data Assist Custom Transaction

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to build a custom transaction behaviour into Data Assist? This would enable us to create more advanced delete queries.

Is this possible to consider?

Cheers
Ian

Sign in to reply to this post

Ray BorduinWebAssist

It would be possible, since php and mysql do support transactional SQL. (Note: You must use InnoDB type tables or Transactions, will not work.)

I haven't done much research as to what would need to be updated and it isn't a really common request, so I wouldn't expect it to be on the top of our priority list at this point.

Also transactional sql would have a lot to do with positioning of code, and this is something Dreamweaver is notoriously bad at. This might make an extension integration more difficult. Unless we have a lot more requests for it, it is unlikely to show up in the next version.

Did this help? Tips are appreciated...

Pardall1955

InnoDB

Hi,

I tried to run the InnoDB on the localhost server which I´m working at home, but it wipes out the database.

Why does that happens, I´m using the wamp server, since I able not able to run PHP and MySQL and IIS, somehow MySQL does not installs on the IIS, which probably would help configure the InnoDB,

On the other hand wamp server does not give me the option to configure the InnoDB through the MySQL Console.

Any input.

thanks,

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...