Digital Fire Pro and Contact Form
I have some working forms created from Contact Form Solution Pack and I would like to add some file upload fields to these forms. In particular I need the following features:
- uploaded files to be stored on the server
- uploaded image files to be resized
- progress bar to show upload progress
- data input via the form, other than uploaded files, to be included in an email (as per contact form solution pack)
- uploaded files to be easily identifiable with the email sent by the same form.
Prima facie it looks as if Digital Fire Pro can do all of this but from a quick look at the forums it seems this may not be quite so easy in practice.
Can anyone advise on their practical experience of combining Digital Fire and Contact Form?