DataAssist Hanging when using any template
I see this has been reported elsewhere and I'm having the same problem. When I use the wizard and don't select a template, the wizard proceeds; as soon as I select a template, the wizard hangs on the second screen.
I've tried unlinking the css file. I've also went through and commented out every image and div in the template except for the one holding the main content. After this did not work, I created a brand new template that was simply an empty html file with a single editable region. I then try to use the wizard - the first time I don't select a template and everything works; I used the back button and selected this new empty template and everything locks up.
I deleted the cache file (when there is one - many times there is none). I've also uninstalled every extension and then reinstalled just DataAssist. Still no luck. I've even renamed the main Configuration folder so a new one is created, installed just DataAssist and no luck. Everytime I lock up a have a stranded case of HTML2IMAGE.EXE left running that I then have to shut down.
I just upgraded to DataAssist 2 yesterday since its been awhile since I've done anything in Dreamweaver so I even tried uninstalling DataAssist 2 and going back to the latest version of 1 and still get the same thing.
I'm running this on Win XP and Dreamweaver CS3.
As such, this extension is useless to me and I've already wasted a day and a half trying to get something to work that was supposed to save me time.
I've included a zip file of the 2 templates. Needless to say I'm pretty frustrated and am ready to ask for a refund for the upgrade.