close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

rating

PowerStore3-Store Summary in Database"

Thread began 2/15/2010 10:07 pm by reseller218363 | Last modified 2/17/2010 3:25 am by info275691 | 1313 views | 4 replies |

reseller218363

PowerStore3-Store Summary in Database"

I'm developing a site using powerStore3 however, we want to be able to store order detail and order summary in the database.

We're not going to use PayPal or any other payment gateway. We’re only going to use local checkout to transfer all related information into the database and process the order ourselves.

I looked at the confrim.php and did not see any reference to “store order summary” or “order detail”. In the pass I've use ecart to do this. But I'm now using powerstore3. I need to know if it is possible to use this method in powerstore3. If so how can I accomplish this task?

Thanks
Sharach

Sign in to reply to this post

Eric Mittman

If you want to add in this functionality with the no gateway option then you will need to make use of eCart to add in the store order summary and store order details server behaviors.

You would want to put these on your own confirm page and trigger them on the submit order info button being pressed.

carleneBeta Tester

I'm puzzling my way through this one as well. Any additional detail you could provide would be most helpful!

Eric Mittman

Do you have eCart? You will need it to add this server behavior in. With eCart installed open up the confirm page and apply the eCart > data manipulation > store order summary and store order details in db.

This will ensure that the cart's contents and any other info relating to the order will be stored in your db. Please post back with any specific questions that you have about any part of this.

info275691Beta Tester

Sharach,

Try to use Power Store 3 in test mode. You can change this in the admin panel > settins > site > Test Mode = yes

The orders and the order details wiil be added in your database, your customer will get a confirmation e-mail and you were able to see all orders in the admin panel. Without any payment gateway implementation.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...