close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

CafeCommerce First Impressions

Thread began 3/18/2011 6:52 pm by Lon Winters | Last modified 4/06/2011 10:12 am by Lon Winters | 2327 views | 14 replies

Neil Beadle

Hey Magic,

Thanks for being a part of the beta, your feedback is really important to us, so keep it coming!

I've answered your questions inline...

1-) I can not edit the page content. Is this disabled in beta?  

You can modify the content for any of the front-end pages by following these steps:
- From the Admin, choose Pages & Navigation
- Select the page to modify and select the Modify Content button.

This opens the live version of that page in a new window, and since you are logged in as an administrator, you will see "Edit" icons that will allow you to edit that content.

The Edit icons will display whenever you view the live site while logged in as an administrator.

2-) I noticed a lot of JS errors at the bottom of IE while I was surfing around at the backend. Most of the time related to the mootools etc. Is Cafe Commerce IE compatible?  

CafeCommerce is intended to be compatible in all modern browsers. If you can provide more information on where the errors display and the error message, we will take a look at resolving the issue.

3-) Are you gyst planning to add more "widgets" like sliding banner, newsletter sign up form etc?  

Absolutely. We intend to update CafeCommerce quite regularly and you will see more features added from time to time.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...