close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Problems with Universal Email on confirm.php

Thread began 1/26/2011 9:19 pm by danny405167 | Last modified 2/02/2011 10:19 pm by danny405167 | 3458 views | 13 replies

danny405167

Universal Email behavior not being added to my confirm page

Thank you for responding to my plea! But sincerely I am facing a dilemma with with ECART 5.0.3. Let me start by saying that there is definitely a bug with ECART 5 and FORMBUILDER 2.0. At work I have a DELL tower that runs on WINDOWS 7 Pro and CS4. On my dell the checkout wizard does not display Email option window.Weird huh? In my IMAC i3 I am running SNOW LEOPARD and CS5. I get the email option window, I entered, not paste, the information that I am require to enter for the UNIVERSAL EMAIL. After the wizard completes building my 3 pages: checkout.php, confirm.php, and confirm_success.php, I go to my confirm page to check if the UNIVERSAL EMAIL behavior has been installed. And what do you know? It writes the code with syntax errors. I go to my binding tab and there is no universal email behavior.

I like challenges but this is turning into a nightmare. I've spent the whole day at work troubleshooting my unique problem with ECART 5.0.3 and FORMBUILDER 2.0. I uninstalled FORMBUILDER 2.0 and installed FORMBUILDER 1.0 and UNIVERSAL EMAIL. I also replace the WAUniversalEmail.xml file with the one that you posted on line. Believe it or not it fixed my problem at work. I wished I had created the ecart pages before I purchased FORMBUILDER 2.0 because honestly the extension is not stable. If WEBASSIST really cares about loyal customers, then it needs to recalled, reimburse, or credit those who purchased FORMBUILDER 2.0.

At home I have not had any luck yet. I only replaced the WAUniversalEmail.xml and I am stilled getting the same problem; UNIVERSAL EMAIL behavior is not added to my page. I do not want to uninstalled FORMBUILDER 2.0 becasue after all I paid 49.99.

Thank you!.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...