close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Help with user reg pack

Thread began 6/23/2009 12:05 pm by berndrendic374326 | Last modified 6/25/2009 6:23 pm by berndrendic374326 | 4489 views | 7 replies

berndrendic374326

Help with user reg pack

Guys please help me with this, i been trying to set this up for so long and i am still lost I asked a few people for help but no one can understand the instructions..

Here is where i get stuck

Instructions tell me that using MYSQL QUERY Browser I need to connects to mysql server ... which i do
Then next is a problem..... next bit is confusingll!
From the Schemata panel select the database you intend to add?????what database?
It does not say?
Yes I know what I want in my website I want user log in and register box ,,, but no I don’t know what I need to do here nor what to select here in schemata panel to get that

itried cuple of random things but it all resulted in error ...
I do understand all bits after wards but this one is the problem
I know that I am afterwards supposed to open that user.sql script provided in database and open it as script and execute it ....

but in my Schemata panel i have over 100 of things ??????

But there is no example in instructions, what to select in this case ... this part is extremely wage

please help me

I also do understand that i need to open that user.sql file after that in text editor and copy it and then in my php admin paste it to sql script tab

Please help me with executing part
Thanks in advance

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...