close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

currency change and from ps3 to PS4

Thread began 9/28/2010 1:12 pm by Jordan | Last modified 10/09/2010 2:23 pm by Jordan | 6155 views | 25 replies

John Moran

The great Britsih £

I agree with Jordan

I asked the same question back March 2004 about PS2 and got this reply from Eric
The currency symbol appears throughout the site for display purposes. You should be able to follow along with the guide that is for PowerStore 3 and get all of the occurrences. There are also a couple of threads here on the forum where user's have noted particular places that do not seem to get updated that you may need to check on. Let us know if you have any trouble with this.

Only problem is the $ sign is part PHP code.

I just do not understand why PS CAN NOT BE MULTI CURRENCY

I have taken the statements below from WebAssist web site

WebAssist has built a community of 300,000+ customers across the globe, helping them achieve their goals online by enhancing productivity, fueling innovation and increasing revenue opportunities (I’ve added) providing your currency uses the $ sign

PowerStore is easy to set up, can be completely customized (I’ve added) if your currency uses the $ sign

Come on you Guys at WebAssist give us the service we as customers deserve. Is the special relationship, we the UK, have with the US just one way.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...