close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Help needed with these

Thread began 8/09/2010 1:33 pm by FPeter | Last modified 8/20/2010 10:43 am by FPeter | 3053 views | 15 replies

FPeter

Hi Eric

Thank you for the response.

It's for an estate agent website, basically want the search option, a Results page & Detail page, which I already have set up using Data Assist.
I also have the Update, Delete & Insert pages.

I have it connecting to my database and showing the results on the page, when click each result it goes to a more detailed page with larger photo of the property.

My first problem is that on the results & detailed page it shows the Update and Delete buttons.
I assume anyone could then update or delete a listing?

Second problem is, I would like to display a small thumb on the results page and the large photo on the detail page of the correct property but have no idea how to achieve this and would need it put into simple terms.

Third problem is that the estate agent want's to add property details and photos themselves, how do I go about this?

The page I have just now are in my Templates folder and work fine on my local machine and when uploaded.

I have uploaded the website to a test address which is www.classic-travel.co.uk/ apologies if listing the address is against the rules and please delete if you want to but I thought if you were able to see what I am talking about it would give you a better idea of my problem.

Help very much appreciated as always

Peter

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...