close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Empty Session Variables with Ecart 4.5.2

Thread began 7/26/2010 4:36 am by kp006274029 | Last modified 8/09/2010 12:23 pm by kp006274029 | 2250 views | 9 replies

kp006274029

Hi Eric,

I can confirm that (1) The eCart object is set to store in sessions (2) Press a Add to Cart button creates a empty session file in the sessions folder (3) I've uploaded onto a live server and it works fine (4) Sessions appear to be working fine, i.e. I can create a session variable called test set it to "hello" an echo it onto another page, it also creates a file with the value in it on the testing server. (5) The cart page is set as the redirect in the add to cart behaviour, after being redirected on the testing server the cart is empty.

I've added the zip file as requested, also included my php.ini file just in case you can spot something in it that could be causing the issue.

I'm using PHP version 2.2.13, Also getting the following in the php error log:

[29-Jul-2010 13:27:12] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\PHP\ext\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0.

Don't understand why it can't be found considering it is in the specified directory.

Many Thanks

KP

Attached Files
truly-delicious.zip

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...