close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Custom Shipping Charts

Thread began 7/27/2010 10:41 am by sadie406824 | Last modified 8/23/2010 9:37 am by sadie406824 | 2020 views | 8 replies

sadie406824

Custom Shipping Charts

Ok, so if you check out my site www.rainbowracing.com you will see that it is a huge site with several items. I purchased the dynamic suite so that I could make our generic products available for online purchase. I am now stuck on the shipping. Here is what I have done so far: Set up 174 items in the products db that was provided by webassist. Pictures and everything are working properly on the search, detail etc pages. I added the security and now I am at the add to cart object. However, I chose to manually create my own shipping but I cannot find documentation on it anywhere on how to go about doing so? Our business is a mail order business but our rates are determined at the begining of the year and we use the rates based on zip codes. We use FedEx & UPS, if I create a table for this in the database can you please direct me on how I should go about doing this? Also, you will see that every product we offer is less expensive the more you buy (quantity discounts), there are 174 individual products with individual prices, weights, colors - so do i have to create 174 recordsets and 174 different buttons. I am a little confused here and need some guidance fast.

PLEASE HELP!

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...