close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

CC sale versus CC authorization

Thread began 7/01/2010 1:54 pm by robert222776 | Last modified 7/06/2010 6:04 pm by robert222776 | 1212 views | 5 replies

robert222776

I made the following changes to the code (not via the server behaviors) on both the confirm.php and pp_confirm.php pages:

$WA_PP_ECO_Do_optional[0][$nextIndex] = "PaymentAction";
//$WA_PP_ECO_Do_optional[1][$nextIndex] = "Sale";
$WA_PP_ECO_Do_optional[1][$nextIndex] = "Authorization";

I cannot tell if this change is working on the PP end, perhaps because of another problem. What I am seeing now is what I was seeing before the above change, after making a purchase within PS3:

I get checkout_success.php thanking me for my order. Everything looks correct.
I get an email with the order receipt with the payment information. Everything looks correct.

However, I do not see any record of the transaction (sale or authorization) in the business history of the PayPal sandbox. So, is this a PS3 or PP sandbox problem?

I have made all the updates to PS3 according to the "sticky" threads.

FYI, here is the code on both the confirm.php and pp_confirm.php pages "as-is" relating to the sandbox:

$WA_PP_ECO_Do_optional[0][$nextIndex] = "UseSandbox";
$WA_PP_ECO_Do_optional[1][$nextIndex] = "".($WAGLOBAL_Paypal_Sandbox == 1)?"true":"false" ."";

Please help. If I cannot get this resolved in the next few days I will lose this client. I also have a ticket opened on the PP end, but I want to be sure that this is not a PS3 problem before I pursue a PP solution on that end.

Thanks,
Robert

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...