close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Require_once or include form file problems

Thread began 6/16/2010 8:58 am by Miguel | Last modified 6/16/2010 4:41 pm by Miguel | 1349 views | 3 replies

Miguel

Require_once or include form file problems

Hello im making a website where i need to have a right bar where i display a subscribe to newsletter form and will have a bunch of other stuff, i made the right bar with all the links and repeat regions necesary at the end i added a css form with css from builder, now when i include this file to template or the pages that will have the right bar with

php:
<?php include ('rightBar.php'); ?>

when i test the page im getting

html:
Warning:  session_start() [function.session-start]:  Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output  started at C:\xampp\htdocs\life\blogs.php:143) in C:\xampp\htdocs\life\WA_ValidationToolkit\WAVT_ValidatedForm_PHP.php  on line 3

But when i test it wihtout that it works fine, mi goal here is to use css form builder to insert data to a user table field that want to get news from the site, im also planing to have this form in an ajax so it will not reload the hole page when submited.

My first question is how can i prevent the warning msg should i move the <?php require_once("WA_ValidationToolkit/WAVT_Scripts_PHP.php"); ?>
<?php require_once("WA_ValidationToolkit/WAVT_ValidatedForm_PHP.php"); ?>
to the main page and edit something and what should i edit on the form?

And is it posible to accomplish my goals and is there any pointer or tutorial that can tell me how i can do this?
Im kind in emergency hoping the response
Thanks
Sades

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...