close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Changing PS3 gateway to FirstData

Thread began 4/29/2010 5:45 am by julie383376 | Last modified 5/06/2010 7:08 pm by julie383376 | 5052 views | 12 replies

julie383376

You did answer two of my initial questions with your first reply - as far as what was unclear to me from the PDF. One was whether I click the lightning bolt after entering the store ID number, and the other was whether my "linkpoint" folder was in the correct place (I used the suggested path and replaced the pem name with mine, and my linkpoint folder is at linkpoint.)

I asked these questions because at that time, I had gone through the steps twice (and have gone through it three more times since then), and have yet to have an area show up where I can enter the credit card information. Only the areas for billing and shipping information are there. If I fill it out and click checkout, then yes, I get the checkout_failure.php page.

So to back up, I added a product to the cart, then clicked "Checkout", and was taken to checkout.php (shot1.jpg) The first time I saw this page, I assumed the credit card info would be entered on the next page, so I clicked Checkout. Shot2.jpg is the result of doing that.

I'm wondering, though... the PDF has me editing confirm.php, but is there nothing to be done to checkout.php?

I'm going to stay up a few hours more (it's 1:17 in the morning here) in hopes that you will reply back soon... I really want to go with my son on his senior trip next week with this store up and running! ;)

~J

~J

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...