close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Customer feedback and support model request

Thread began 4/14/2010 8:16 am by neil.batchelor254136 | Last modified 4/28/2010 11:47 am by neil.batchelor254136 | 3106 views | 10 replies

yogastudents362523

Originally Said By: carlene
  You have a dedicated enough group of users  

Yup.

We haven't given up on your company or your products!  

Getting close.

Most disappointed customers will simply walk away from a brand if they're disappointed.  

Getting close.

They won't invest any time in trying to help the company improve the brand/products. You have a truly great brand in the making.  

Absolutely agreed.

Your products are so close to being perfect time-savers for web developers.  

Emphasis on web developers.

... never underestimate how complicated their software is to use  

Sage advice.

No-one else is making these kinds of Dreamweaver extensions.  

... yet!!! ...
It's just php code plus some imagination, after all. What WA has done is proven the existence of a demand. And where there is a demand ... someone eventually steps in.

... I'm not giving up on the products  

Thinking about it, though.

I'm sure I'm not alone here.  

I'm quite sure you ain't.

- And on a side-note may I add that Jason Byrnes and Dani and Eric Mittman and many of your support team are TOP NOTCH! Please give them all raises. ; )  

Absolutely, totally. Hats off.

And ... one further comment ... It's YOUR forum, WA. You can do what you like with it. We all know that.

But next time you want to totally shut down a forum, why not post a message there that that is what you are doing ... and/or leave a message there, saying that that is what you have done. You can even delete all the messages. But just to shut it down? Without a word? You don't even have to give an explanation. Just say that that is what you have done. But to do it and then pretend you haven't actually done it (which is what saying nothing at all implies)?? Food for thought, there. Leaves people wondering a bit.

Life is filled with problems that we meet. We are ultimately judged by how we respond to them.

As others said in a different thread ....

Interesting. This thread has 'dissapeared'  

and

It looks shady, from an existing customer standpoint.  

and

Why the cloak and dagger ...  

and

I give it 48 hours before this thread disappears  

I would give the link to that other thread in which those comments were made ... but under the circumstances ... best say "Bye now".

Oh yes ... Let's just be clear. These are great products, and WA is still managing to be a great company. I wish the products and the company well.

Bye now.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...