close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Menu showing too much; missing page

Thread began 4/05/2010 3:25 pm by julie383376 | Last modified 4/13/2010 3:48 pm by julie383376 | 1725 views | 7 replies

julie383376

Menu showing too much; missing page

Sorry to hit y'all with another problem so quick... and actually it's two problems.

First, my customer will be selling t-shirts. I have set up eleven main categories, representing the lines of t-shirt designs.

I have made sub-categories that represent each design in a category/line.

If you hover over a category name, the menu will show the sub-categories in the correct place - as a 2nd level menu.

BUT... all of my subcategories are also appearing in the first submenu level at the end of the list of main categories.

The site is index.php (I have a placeholder page [default.htm] that will show if you don't type in index.php).

So that you can quickly find the error, highlight "Celestial", and you will see "Sun Moon & Stars" "Half Sun/Moon" and "Got It Made" on the submenu, but you will also see those same three designs listed in the main categories. Same goes for any other sub-category I set up.

Did I do something wrong, or is this how the menu works?

SECOND PROBLEM: I have set up a product that has advanced options for sizes. This product is under the category "Mojo Man" and is the Mojo Man Head Shot. If you click on Mojo Man Head Shot (in submenu 2), it takes you to products_details.php, which gives a 404 - File or Directory not found error. I notice that my site does not even have a file named "products_details.php". There is a products_detail.php, though.

Thank you in advance for your patience & help!

~Fergie

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...