close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

"Output" Tab Truncated and "Layout Manager" Missing

Thread began 3/20/2010 11:50 am by drolett_it_info402192 | Last modified 3/23/2010 9:47 am by drolett_it_info402192 | 1797 views | 6 replies

drolett_it_info402192

Clarification and Some Suggestions

You wrote:
"Sorry - I thought you were asking about CSS Sculptor.

Which version of CSSMenuWriter do you have? There is another newer Guide for CSSMenuWriter 2, which can be found HERE."

Sorry for the confusion. My initial post was about Sculptor. Next time I'll start a new thread.
I'm using MenuWriter version 2.0.3.

Might I suggest that the Getting Started Guides have a version number and a revision date in them? I downloaded the guides when I first grabbed the corresponding extension(s). Perhaps a better practice is to embed the URL of the guide into the extension itself as a way to ensure the most recent guides are referenced.

Perhaps a page listing all the current guides? This is the second time I've been stumped by using the wrong version.

Thanks,

tom

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...