close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Options disappeared from database

Thread began 3/15/2010 1:19 am by beemerrider280362 | Last modified 6/16/2010 10:38 am by beemerrider280362 | 2526 views | 9 replies

bwonline286075

Table screenshots

I'm running considerably larger and more complex databases on the same MySQL server with no memory problems, CPU issues or limitations that would adversely effect this database.

Well PS3 shouldn't do any auto delete and I know there is no admin area to do that, unless you deleted the item options and their values one by one. Trust me, I did not go in and take the time to delete all my options and their values one by one. Never the less, your application errored somehow or MySQL threw an error and deleted the values for just a few tables, which seems unlikely. But then I have never heard of something like this, nor have any of my programers on staff. Somehow the options and their associated values all disappeared in a matter of seconds. I checked IP's that have logged into the database to see if anyone hacked the database, and only know IP's have logged in. Still not ruling that out.

Please see attached logs and see if there is anything in them that you notice that is abnormal. Note how few seconds it took for the options to be deleted.

I've attached screenshots of the tables that show the ID's and the current new values so you can get an idea of how I'm using the options for this website.

I'd appreciate any help you can give me. This site is supposed to be live next week and I'm nervous to tell the client it's ready to go and have their website lose info.

Attached Files
database_log_file_part_1.pdf
database_log_file_part_2.pdf

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...